Building for the future…TODAY!
At Western Utility, you’ll find a qualified, motivated team of men and women who take great pride in what they do. Each and every team member plays an integral role in the success of the company. They embrace those roles and are recognized for the value they bring to the company – with competitive benefits, compensation and a great work environment. Ready to join us? Download and complete the application below TODAY!
Not sure where you may fit in? Check out Western’s divisions and services to get an idea.
- Aerial and underground cable systems installation
- Long and short haul fiber systems
- Underground duct package installation
- FTTH (Fiber to the Home)
- Fiber Optic Network Systems
- Splicing testing, installation, repair and upgrading
- Construction services for conventional underground projects
- Diagnosis, repair and maintenance of underground duct packages
- Directional boring of poly pipe and steel casings
- Parking lot lighting and parking structure rehabilitation
- Electrical vaults for distribution & transmission systems
- Underground construction
- Defect assessment and repair
- Pipeline integrity services
- Maintenance support and coating remediation
- Directional drilling equipment and hydro-excavating
- Corrosion control and pipeline coating remediation repair
Water & Sewer Division
- Municipal, residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Underground construction and installation services
- Sanitary and storm sewer systems installation
- Installation of storm trap systems for LEED® credits
- Water distribution systems
- Trenching and directional boring
Western Utility is an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. If you are disabled and need assistance with your job application process please send the position you are applying for to: (708) 235.1410.